Sunday, October 13, 2019

Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon 1989 Through 2019 Ridgefield Half Marathon 1989 Through 2019 Wolfpit Running Club

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share my experiences with the 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon. This was best year for this race as for my finishing time since I had torn my achilles in 2013 in which it had taken over a year to recover.  So with my best since since my achilles tear of 2013 I had finished with a time of 1:46:32 Placing Overall 98th and 9th in my age Division M5059. I have been running in the Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon since 1989 as the race was originally founded and started by the Wolfpit Running Club in which my father was one of the original members of when he worked at Schlumberger-Doll Research SDR Ridgefield, Connecticut where my father had worked from 1979 until he retired. Glad to have the Ridgefield Running Company step in to put on this great event for all runners to enjoy so the Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon can continue as for myself one of the youngest members of the Wolfpit Running Club as you will see an old newspaper article that was done on the club back in 1992 before or after one of fun runs that we use to have every Saturday and Sunday starting in back of the old High School Ridgefield, Connecticut. 

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share that I will be running in the 2019 New York City Marathon this November 3rd 2019. This will be my first time running in the New York City Marathon but I have been volunteering for the New York City Marathon since 2009 with it race communications via Amateur Radio or also know as Ham Radio at mile 23 and or mile 24. I have been running in Marathons since I was 16 years old in 1986. My 2019 New York City Marathon Bib Number is 38382 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share volunteering with packet pick up before the 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon at the Ridgefield Running Company something I enjoy doing as get to meet the runners who are taking part in the 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon. As great to see more and more getting involved in running. As now  there is also a 7 mile run as well for those not up to the 13.1 mile (Half Marathon) Start slow and short distances and build up to a Half Marathon or even a Full Marathon. Lucky for me I been doing Marathons since I was 16 years old. But since my achilles tear I had to go slow and build up my mileage. Something you would do in a Ultra-Marathon take it slow as for a Ultra-Marathon Ultramarathon is 50K or 50 Miles or 100km such as the The Jack Bristol Lake Waramaug Ultra Races in which I had done a few years ago. In which our Wolfpit Running Club race director for the Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon was also the race director for The Jack Bristol Lake Waramaug Ultra Races. As now with a few Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathons under my belt and training wise with so many half marathon training runs I will be running in the 2019 New York City Marathon. I had been volunteering for the New York City Marathon since 2009


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share volunteering with packet pick up before the 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon at the Ridgefield Running Company with my old 1990 Wolfpit Running Club Ridgefield Half Marathon shirt. I am currently looking for a 1989 Wolfpit Running Club Ridgefield Half Marathon shirt as mine I only have the front of the shirt as over the years had modified the original shirt.

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share and the runners are off at the start of the 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon 

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share here I come across the finish line of the 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon in my best time of 1:46:29 since my achilles tear of 2013 in training for my 5th Marine Corps Marathon.


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share here I come across the finish line of the 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon in my best time of 1:46:01 (Chip Time) since my achilles tear of 2013 in training for my 5th Marine Corps Marathon.



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share my 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon results my best time of 1:46:01 (Chip Time)  since my achilles tear of 2013 in training for my 5th Marine Corps Marathon. 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share my 2019 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon results my best time of 1:46:29 since my achilles tear of 2013 in training for my 5th Marine Corps Marathon.


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share I had torn my achilles in 2013 in training for the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon. Finally after seeing a different doctor I had surgery on my right achilles July 2014. Since my surgery in which there is one or two permanent stitches. The different stages of cast I had on my right achilles starting in 2013 with just a hard cast (red) to and airiest (mid photo) to finally having surgery in 2014 (different type of cast on last photo)


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share I had torn my achilles in 2013 in training for the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon. Finally after seeing a different doctor I had surgery on my right achilles July 2014. Since my surgery in which there is one or two permanent stitches. The different stages of cast I had on my right achilles starting in 2013 with just a hard cast (red) to and airiest (mid photo) to finally having surgery in 2014 (different type of cast on last photo)


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share I had torn my achilles in 2013 in training for the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon. Finally after seeing a different doctor I had surgery on my right achilles July 2014. Since my surgery in which there is one or two permanent stitches. The different stages of cast I had on my right achilles starting in 2013 with just a hard cast (red) to and airiest (mid photo) to finally having surgery in 2014 (different type of cast on last photo)


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share I had torn my achilles in 2013 in training for the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon. Finally after seeing a different doctor I had surgery on my right achilles July 2014. Since my surgery in which there is one or two permanent stitches. The different stages of cast I had on my right achilles starting in 2013 with just a hard cast (red) to and airiest (mid photo) to finally having surgery in 2014 (different type of cast on last photo)

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share Glad I was able to compete in the Ridgefield Half Marathon today October 1st 2017 as great race and also a member of the Wolfpit Running Club in which doing this Ridgefield Half Marathon since 1989. My result time for the 2017 race a 1:49:11 and for 2016 was a 1:49:52 as seen below. I had missed about two weeks of training for the Ridgefield Half Marathon today October 1st 2017 as I was deployed with the American Red Cross since this was my first National Deployment American Red Cross DR 414-18 Hurricane Irma FL 2017 in which I had started on September 5th 2017 and came home on September 20th 2017 

Two photos below from todays Ridgefield Half Marathon today October 1st 2017 as great race and also a member of the Wolfpit Running Club in which doing this Ridgefield Half Marathon since 1989.

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share my 2017 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon results.

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share here I come across the finish line of the 2017 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share and the runners are off at the start of the 2017 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share my 2016 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon results.

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo just finished the 2016 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon The 40th Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo pre-race at the start of the 2016 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon The 40th Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo on the race course of the 2016 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon The 40th Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo racing to the finish of the 2016 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon The 40th Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share that he is glad he was able to run in the Wolfpit Running Club 40th Annual Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon, Sunday, October 2, 2016. As this would be the last time that two great Wolfpit Running Club members would co-direct this race Rick Favier and John Dugdale. My first Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon dates back all the way to 1989. I did miss a few years in-between 1989-2016. This also would be my first half marathon since I had torn my achilles in 2013 in training for the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon. Finally after seeing a different doctor I had surgery on my right achilles July 2014. Since my surgery in which there is one or two permanent stitches. So since I couldn’t race 2013-2014-2015 I was still able to volunteer for the race. My first Marathon dates back to 1986. Marathon de Paris International Marathon de Paris 1986 with the Proselec Delacquis Demenagements ClamartFrance Running Club which I think was apart of Etudes et Productions Schlumberger 92140 Clamart France since my father Christopher Kimball was transferred  there with the family and I 1984 through 1986 from Schlumberger-Doll Research SDR Ridgefield, Connecticut. I have a handful of marathons and half marathon, bike races, triathlons, Ironman distance triathlons to Ultra-Marathons under my belt. I do not bike race and or do triathlons as I could not keep up with the ever raising cost of a race bike and or triathlon bike. As everything even the cost to race has gone up. A lot different then when I had used to do it mid 1980’s to about the mid 1990’s


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share here in picture working the packet pick-up on Friday 30th September and Saturday 1st October 2016 at The Ridgefield Running Company in Ridgefield, Connecticut for the 40th Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share A newspaper article on the Wolfpit Running Club Wolfpitters run in close-knit circle April 7th 1992 Thomas Q Kimball in the center with the Brooks T-Shirt


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo with John Dugdale and my father Chris Kimball both original members of the Wolfpit Running Club at the finished the 2016 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon The 40th Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo at what I think this was the 1990 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club #132



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo 2000 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club  My results below

22
143
176
M
399
1:38:21



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo date unknown Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club  


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share photo 30th Annual Wolfpit Half Marathon Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club Postcard with pictures on it 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo 2004 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo 2004 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club  Results Below

19
136
164
M
1:42:15



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo 1994 or maybe 1995 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club  


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo 1994 or maybe 1995 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club  


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share photo of 1997 Results of The Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club  My time 1:35:50 Placing 137 Overall



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo at the 2007 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo coming across the finish line at the 2007 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club Results below

28
181
233
M
236
1:55:38



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo pre-race start at the 2009 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club Results below

1590104Tom KimballM402901:41:57


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo pre-race start at the 2011 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club Results below

38
124
164
M
181
1:46:25

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share 2006  Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club Results below

34
138
179
M
1658
1:46:50



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo 2005 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club Results below

50
239
317
M
1:55:48


Ridgefield Pamby Half Marathon 1999


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo 1999 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon - Wolfpit Running Club Results below

14
102
120
M
163
1:34:59



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 1989 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share that I am currently looking for a 1989 Wolfpit Running Club Ridgefield Half Marathon shirt as mine I only have the front of the shirt as over the years had modified the original shirt. This was the first year that I ran in the Ridgefield Half Marathon.


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 1990 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 1992 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 1997 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 1998 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 1999 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 2000 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 2001 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 1 October 2001 31st Annual Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share the front part of the 2004 Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club shirt. 3 October 2004 28th Annual Pamby Ridgefield Half Marathon Wolfpit Running Club


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share in photo Volunteering for the 38th Annual Ridgefield Pamby Motors Half Marathon, Sunday October 5, 2014, Wolfpit Running Club due to my torn my achilles in 2013 in training for the 2013 Marine Corps Marathon. 



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986




#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986 This is what the start of the Mairie De Paris  Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Depart 1986 Look Liked Memories of the Marathon de Paris 1986 Souvenirs du Marathon de Paris 1986


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986 This is what the finish of the Mairie De Paris  Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Depart 1986 Look Liked Memories of the Marathon de Paris 1986 Souvenirs du Marathon de Paris 1986


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986 Pre Marathon de Paris International Marathon de Paris 1986 with the Proselec Delacquis Demenagements Clamart, France Running Club which I think was apart of Etudes et Productions Schlumberger 92140 Clamart France

#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986 Pre Marathon de Paris International Marathon de Paris 1986 with the Proselec Delacquis Demenagements Clamart, France Running Club which I think was apart of Etudes et Productions Schlumberger 92140 Clamart France Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Dimanche 4 Mai 1986Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Diplome The Paris International Marathon (French: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 Le Marathon International de Paris (français: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 About Paris Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986 Pre Marathon de Paris International Marathon de Paris 1986 with the Proselec Delacquis Demenagements Clamart, France Running Club which I think was apart of Etudes et Productions Schlumberger 92140 Clamart France Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Dimanche 4 Mai 1986Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Diplome The Paris International Marathon (French: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 Le Marathon International de Paris (français: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 About Paris Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia



#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986 Pre Marathon de Paris International Marathon de Paris 1986 with the Proselec Delacquis Demenagements Clamart, France Running Club which I think was apart of Etudes et Productions Schlumberger 92140 Clamart France Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Dimanche 4 Mai 1986Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Diplome The Paris International Marathon (French: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 Le Marathon International de Paris (français: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 About Paris Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia


#WA8UNS @WA8UNS #ThomasQuickKimball #ThomasKimball #ridgefieldct #Ridgefield @ridgefield in #FairfieldCounty #FairfieldCountyCT #CT #Connecticut Thomas Q Kimball of Ridgefield, Connecticut wanted to share his first marathon at the young age of 16 years old in 1986 The Marathon International De Paris Marathon De Paris Paris Marathon 1986 Pre Marathon de Paris International Marathon de Paris 1986 with the Proselec Delacquis Demenagements Clamart, France Running Club which I think was apart of Etudes et Productions Schlumberger 92140 Clamart France Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Dimanche 4 Mai 1986Marathon de Paris Marathon de Paris, Paris, France. Diplome The Paris International Marathon (French: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 Le Marathon International de Paris (français: Marathon International de Paris) Dimanche 4 Mai 1986 About Paris Marathon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia